Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 02-03 WRX Suspension on my 98?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

02-03 WRX Suspension on my 98?

Hi Guys, So i am new to this forum and new to the legacy wagon. I have been a subaru owner for about 5 years now starting with my beloved 05 STI, i moved up to a 2011 stage 2 wrx and now started a new 1998 legacy outback project! In teh long run i am doing a 2.0 or you could say a 2.1 built swap. Before i get into the engine side of things i really want to fix/ upgrade the suspension. Running around the internet seems to me that everyone buys 2002 wrx wagon coils and they bolt right in? Just want to verfiy this befor i got out buy some coils and end up frustrated while installing! Can anyone please get some help that would be great! Also both fog lights are broke so any one know of some aftermarket options? Thank you guys!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

First welcome to the family.

Second where are you located at?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thank You! I am in Denver CO

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

We heard of this, but don't know 100% sure if they do.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.