Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Baja???!!!

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Baja???!!!

Whats up people. I would really like to hear about some people who have modded bajas or just have one. I'm thinking about buying one But wanna see what they can look like and stuff. and hear form people with some. would be really nice!!!

Thanks

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Bajas are few and far between. I actually looked a few weeks ago for some locally for sale and couldn't even find one.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I know of two in my town. I put a pic of one of em up on fb. Ones blue one s red and I love em. I'm thinking about trading my car in for one. Or finding one for cheap but it but Idk.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I just picked one up needing a headgasket for $500. I won't complain.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hand's down my 05 turbo is the best car i've ever owned. The fact it can haul my street bikes and banshee in the bed and still get over 25 mpg just takes the cake lol.
    Will never sell this car. I'd recommend a baja to anyone.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

My nephew bought a 05 Baja last year, I drove it and fell in love. My 03 Jetta bit the dust, so I had my mind made up to buy a Baja. But living in indiana, there are NONE! So i ended up with a 05 Legacy GT. Awesome car obviously lol, but I still plan on getting a baja some day

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I love our Baja. We lucked out and found it at Carmax in Virgina and had it shipped to us in Orlando. Such a fantastic car and so easy to work on too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rally shot.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	1154

8. Likes ShiftHappensLTi liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I own an 05 Baja and love it.
    If you're looking for Baja geeks who build on them, there's a Facebook page for 'Subaru Baja Owners' https://www.facebook.com/groups/2257951577/ that may interest you.