Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Larger turbo

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Larger turbo

I'm looking to get a larger turbo for my 08 wrx. I was wondering what would be recommended for housing size, 7 cm, 8 cm, or 10 cm? Also there is an option to get an upgraded "HPD" turbine wheel and shaft assy. Would this be worth the money? Along with that, I know there is some other upgrades I should make when upgrading the trubo, what are they?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

@Joewrx08 what's your budget?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

As of right now, the budget is not my top priority. I'm just looking to see what is best and then save for that if need be.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Cliff notes: bigger = more top end but slower spool. Smaller = better spool but less top end.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.