Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  23

Thread: subaru ambassador program

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Best have some deep pockets.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Well initially you get a shirt and a jacket. they also send you a bunch of copies of drive magazine and you get $150 to use in the ambassador gear store every three months as long as you stay active. the $150 can be used to get more shirts jackets hats or drawstring backpack for the ambassador or they have a bunch of things like water bottles sunglasses tennis balls etc to be given out.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=ShiftHappensLTi;24727]Well initially you get a shirt and a jacket. they also send you a bunch of copies of drive magazine and you get $150 to use in the ambassador gear store every three months as long as you stay active. the $150 can be used to get more shirts jackets hats or drawstring backpack for the ambassador or they have a bunch of things like water bottles sunglasses tennis balls etc to be given out.[/Q
    Hello! I'm a fellow Ambassador, too! I found your site with Google, and decided to register and drop by and say hello. Did you happen to get your Shirt / Jacket with your packet, or separate? Or are you still waiting for it to arrive? I haven't received mine, but I did place an order for some clothing and swag. Seems the non-cotton clothing may run on the large size. Some of my items would fit better if I had ordered as medium, instead of large.