Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: subaru ambassador program

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Well there is a welcome kit and activity forms to keep track of what we do and activities we participate in to help promote and bring people to Subaru. We also get a gear allowance for freebies and such.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Really? Very cool.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Yea it seems pretty sweet. I'm looking forward to it lol.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

So what do you get?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Well initially you get a shirt and a jacket. they also send you a bunch of copies of drive magazine and you get $150 to use in the ambassador gear store every three months as long as you stay active. the $150 can be used to get more shirts jackets hats or drawstring backpack for the ambassador or they have a bunch of things like water bottles sunglasses tennis balls etc to be given out.

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=ShiftHappensLTi;24727]Well initially you get a shirt and a jacket. they also send you a bunch of copies of drive magazine and you get $150 to use in the ambassador gear store every three months as long as you stay active. the $150 can be used to get more shirts jackets hats or drawstring backpack for the ambassador or they have a bunch of things like water bottles sunglasses tennis balls etc to be given out.[/Q
    Hello! I'm a fellow Ambassador, too! I found your site with Google, and decided to register and drop by and say hello. Did you happen to get your Shirt / Jacket with your packet, or separate? Or are you still waiting for it to arrive? I haven't received mine, but I did place an order for some clothing and swag. Seems the non-cotton clothing may run on the large size. Some of my items would fit better if I had ordered as medium, instead of large.

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

I have only received the little welcome booklet so far. I am still waiting on the rest. Thanks for the heads up on sizing. I will be placing an order soon.

8. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

My pleasure. Going to my first event this weekend, http://www.peoriaautoshow.com/index.php (central IL Car Show).

10. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Re: subaru ambassador program

Has anyone any coupons? We know a few people looking for one.

Thank you,
    igotasubaru

12. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Re: subaru ambassador program

I do but I'm on the road to Georgia. I can get one to you tonight

"Oh well shift happens"

13. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast