Thread: 07 WRX :)

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Show our A@@ lol

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome! Love the pics. I got an 06 similar to yours.

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Finally installed the LIP i think it turned out Ok lol.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Looks awesome.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks im almost done with exterior mods i think i may want a good looking rear diffuser and some rear aprons. Besides a set of Wheels of course

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

need some advice! I dont rally cross or autocross. I street drive my WRX. you see the mods i have and i just want more power top out at 300HP enough for me im a spirited driver plus i cant afford to autocross. What power adders should i do? Ive thought about a STI Turbo, TBE, FMIC, Fuel Pump, and Accessport and then a some weight reduction and coilovers what ya think.

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Start with the Cobb Accessport. Then go from there.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i know you have insight explain please

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Omegared99 View Post
    i know you have insight explain please
    Well you can add more HP quick. Start stage 1, then work your way up. It's the best bang for your dollar. This is where you start if you want to mod for HP.

10. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

see this is why im here lol. i will be able to add more hp in month with no prob

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast