Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello from Texas

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hello from Texas

Hello all,

I picked up my 2015 WRX about four months ago. While I am not entirely new to Subaru's I am quite sure this is my first of many. This car is amazing and simply the greatest thing ever in LIFE.

Story time for those who will read - I was still living in Florida several years ago when I ran across this beautiful pearl white car parked in the back of a Publix parking lot. I decided to stop and take a look to see what it was. Subaru Impreza WRX?.... and so began an obsession. I spent the last few years getting serious about getting a WRX of my own. Things worked out for the better. I picked up a better job this year and moved out to Texas. So FINALLY about four months ago I purchased my baby in Galaxy Blue Pearl. I went to the dealer with the intent of getting white, but this blue called to me. I didn't expect to like it so much but that's what eventually came home with me. My best friend has owned Subaru's since she could drive and she was thrilled that I finally caved in and got a Subaru of my own. She currently has a gorgeous 2011 Outback with all of the bells and whistles. I believe she was jealous that I got the WRX (not enough room for her kids).

I have had a few other WRX owners chase me down in traffic to tell me I have a nice car. Other owners will chit chat a bit. Even though I am exceptionally quiet and terribly shy, I LOVE getting compliments on my car.

I have also determined that there are not many other ladies that own WRX's. Evidently this is why I get so many odd looks when doing the Subaru wave... at least according to some of the Facebook groups I belong to. : )

At this time I am still completely stock other than a few cosmetic goodies. I'm extremely picky and I change my mind a lot so if I scratch that mod itch even once it will become a very expensive habit.

So that's about it! I'll post up some pictures eventually.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome to our family. Congrats on getting your WRX. 👍
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see some pics.