Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fund Raiser for American Cancer Society

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Fund Raiser for American Cancer Society

I posted this on the other IGOTA forums wanted to reach out to the people on here as well for support. I am a member of a Relay for Life Team that puts on events to raise money for Cancer Victims and Cancer Research. We hold car meets, motorcycle dice runs, bake sales, and many other events to do this. One event that our team has done for the past three years is the River Plunge.

This event takes place at the Kittanning Pennsylvania Boat Launch on January 1st at 8am. Up until this day we take donations as pledge for taking the plunge in the freezing Allegheny River. All proceeds go directly to the Relay for Life/American Cancer Society. I feel that this is a small sacrafice for us to make to help those in need. So I ask that if you are able to donate please do so, we will accept PayPal (send as a gift) and add a note cancer to sales@tothelimitmotorsportz.com or checks by mail made out to The American Cancer Society sent to Zach Davis - 204 Booher Road - Kittanning, PA. 16201.

I know serveral of you have friends and family members that have or had this horrible disease and have went through alot with that loved one. I know what it is like and see this as one more way to fight back and let Cancer Know it Sucks and will not win the war. So if there is anything you can give, please do so.

I will list all donations here and total amount raised as I do on the other forums.

Thank You and God Bless!

Donations Received:
    Daniel Hernandez: $50.00
    Local Donations: $175.00
    Local Donations: $50.00
    Local Donations: $245.00
    JJ Smith (IGOTA) : $50.00
    Last edited by Zach@TTLM; 12-29-2011 at 02:21 PM.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Wanted to get this circulationg a little more. We only have a few days until our team takes the plunge and would like to ask for any support that you would be willing to donate. This goes for a great cause as many of you probably know what it is like to have a loved one in your family that is fighting cancer, that has had cancer, or has passed away due to cancer.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

We only have a couple days before the money for this has to be turned in and we take the plunge. Please support this cause!

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

I am listing the donations we have received. Thank You to Daniel and JJ from the IGOTA family for your donations!

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

No problem my friend. I will always help people as so many support me. God bless and this is a great cause to give to.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Last day to collect, anything you can give would be greatly appreciated...we will be jumping tomorrow morning at 8am anyone is welcome to join! Thank You and God Bless!