1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Post your single best pic!

Mine is a toss up between these two :

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

This might be the best picture. she's a dirty girl.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	295742_10150369728313326_605068325_8127373_285089601_n.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	37

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I really dig this photo...I don't have too many good shots of my car though.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I got so many good ones, but this is my favorite.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I just like this one.. Attachment 92

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I dont know why my pics come up as attachments but its there

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

This is what I recently had... I would be banished from this sight if you know what I was driving now but My heart still lies with the STi... I'll have another soon.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HolyCrapItsFast View Post
    This is what I recently had... I would be banished from this sight if you know what I was driving now but My heart still lies with the STi... I'll have another soon.
    Can't be any worse than what I'm driving right now. I'm stuck with a Taurus for a few weeks
    Last edited by John; 12-13-2011 at 12:20 AM.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ha ha guys. Im stuck in a 89 Honda Crx Sir while mines in paint.. I had to put new struts all around the damn thing just to drive 50 and feel safe.. Damn antique... But thank you Rob for letting me borrow it in this time of needing to make my car pretty and faster...

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=John;642][QUOTE=HolyCrapItsFast;640]This is what I recently had... I would be banished from this sight if you know what I was driving now but My heart still lies with the STi... I'll have another soon.

Can't be any worse than what I'm driving right now. I'm stuck with a Taurus for a few weeks
    Yeah you got me beat! Actually I am driving my second favorite car on earth. An S14 240SX Kouki!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast