1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Oil

What's the best oil to use in my 2004 impreza wrx

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

We use AMSOIL.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I've heard of guys using rotellaT do you guys know if that's good

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

We have never used it, but we know of some others who use it with no issues.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thank you

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Anytime.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I also want to convert to a FMIC what would you guys suggest as far as best bang for your buck

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jr View Post
    I also want to convert to a FMIC what would you guys suggest as far as best bang for your buck
    Depends on how much you want to spend to be honest.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I have used the T6 with no issue. It is formulated for turbos. I prefer amsoil as well though. And with the FMIC like already stated it depends on your budget. I personally prefer Mishimoto Products

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I've heard that the 5spd trans for the 2004 impreza wrx can't hold of a lot of power. Is this true and if so how much power can it hold

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast