Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New to the forum, Not to the suby world

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Arrow New to the forum, Not to the suby world

Hi all, looks like you've got a great little suby community here. Glad to be part of it.
    I've been a suby owner for about 10yrs now. I came over from the Honda crowd. Back in the day, I had a 3rd gen Accord, that went through many stages. Swapped, back to stock built engine with itb's and nitrous, and finally full custom Subaru drive train and suspension, unfortunately that project was scrapped. I bought my 99 RS around the time the accord was being suby-fied. Instantly fell in love with it. Over the years it went from daily to project car. It now sports custom metal rear widebody fenders, do luck front wide fenders, New paint and an eg33 amongst many other mods and upgrades. Since buying the rs, I've been all about subarus, having a 4dr gc L, 92 Svx, 94 Svx, 05 fxt, 08 impreza I. Currently stabled along with the RS is my wife's 2014 Outback(manual!) And my newest edition, 2004 Baja xt. I'm Subaru through and through and still have plenty to learn, but have quite a bit of experience, also. I look forward to the goings on on this forum.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard mate! Quite the collection. Love the wide body GC. Glad to have you aboard.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Welcome to the group! Great Family of Subies..... I agree though I really like the GC

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome to our family.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.