Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lovin the Subie

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Lovin the Subie

Greetings all. I've been checking out the Facebook posts from this place for quite some time, thought it was time I actually joined up. I drive a 2010 WRX Limited, love the thing. It's white with black pinstripping. I don't really have a lot done to it, put a Cobb front main pulley on it, some Konig wheels, and a Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system. I have other plans for it, but those are slowly coming together. I am a student at the University of Wyoming and commute almost 60 miles (one way) each day for classes so I don't want to get too crazy too fast with this car. I need to keep the fuel mileage up. Right now it averages about 27, but if anyone has any mod suggestions to help bump that up I am all ears. As long as it doesn't rob any power, I love the way that car responds when I decide it's time to get in it.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family.

Mods are funs!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard. Pics please!!

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Welcome to the group! Glad you joined us! Now get some pics up of that WRX of yours