Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *CANCELED* The Official I.G.O.T.A. Meet 2014 *August 15th - August 16th*

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

*CANCELED* The Official I.G.O.T.A. Meet 2014 *August 15th - August 16th*

Due to an insurance issue the meet for this year has been canceled.

All tickets will be refunded this week.

Thank you.

Are you ready for our first meet for I.G.O.T.A.? Well here we go! *Only 50 VIP Tickets Will Be Sold*

Dates:
    1. Friday night August 15th, 2014 we will meet at 1201 N. Main Street, Butler, PA 16001 for our pre-meet and dinner. We will be meeting at 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. for photos and dinner. At 6:00 p.m. dinner will be served to us. Please bring money for dinner. You may leave anytime you want.

2. The day of the show is August 16th, 2014. Gates will open at 11:00 a.m. (VIP MEMBERS GET IN 10:00 a.m.) *Only one ticket is needed per car load*

3. At 6:00 p.m. we will leave to go on our cruise that is planned out for us. We will be taking a cruise for about 45 minutes and will end up at a huge lot where you’re able to hang out and purchase ice cream.

Other features included:
    A. DJ
    B. Professional Photographers
    C. Hot food cooked all day long
    D. 50 / 50 Raffle
    E. Door Prizes
    F. Vendors ready to sell you goodies for your ride
    G Plus More

Pre-Meet Address: 1201 N. Main Street, Butler, PA 16001 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
    Meet Address: 155 N. Isabella Street, Saxonburg, PA 16056 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
    Email | info@igotacommunity.com
    Office | (724) 256-9388

*YOU MUST BRING RECEIPT FOR ENTRANCE* - NO REFUNDS GIVEN

RULES:
    1. Obey local traffic laws. We do not need unwanted law enforcement attention.
    2. Respect the property (no tire spinning or wreck-less driving).
    3. No littering, trash receptacles will be available use them.
    4. NO DRAMA!
    5. No Alcohol or Drugs permitted.

*Subject to change*

Are you a Vendor looking to join us? Please click the purchase tickets link above and if you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Get your tickets this is going to be one bad *** event

Also working on pricing with some local hotels to help the members out there too, as soon as the info is available I will post it up for you!

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

VIP tickets are selling quickly. #igotameet
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I got mine! Number 29! #winning #cantwait #soexcited

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Anyone else get VIP tickets???

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Vendor Statues right here

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Going to be a great time.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Looking forward to it

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Vip 35! Any word for hotel deals? @zach@ttlm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast