Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cleaning Subaru wheels sucks! But this makes it much better. :P

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Cleaning Subaru wheels sucks! But this makes it much better. :P

The ONE thing I hate about my STi is cleaning those damned wheels. With the nooks and crannies around all the spokes, it takes as long to wash them alone as it does the entire rest of the car. It got so I'd wash the wheels about once every 3 regular washes to avoid the aggravation. Most cleaners don't work due to the nature of the acids destroying the wheels or the non acidic cleaners don't clean, and require almost as much scrubbing as using soap and water. Now I've found Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner, and I'm hooked. Completely.

Because of the Florida heat, I do hit it with a soft brush to spread it out and keep it from drying before I can rinse it and agitate the product in, but I'm seriously saying all 4 wheels were done in less than 5 minutes, including agitation. Anyone who wants a nice and easy way to clean the most obnoxious wheels should definitely give this stuff a shot. The folks at
    DetailersDomain.com have been wonderful to deal with, answering my questions and assisting me in a prompt manner, which is something many companies are missing these days. Thank you, Jj Michael Smith and Phil Yiu, for introducing me to the stuff!

http://www.detailersdomain.com/Sonax-Full-Effect-Wheel-Cleaner-500ml_p_324.html

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I will definitely have to hit up Phil at Detailer's Domain to get some.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

It's worth it. I'm cheap and picky about what I do spend money on with my car. This stuff is definitely worth it to avoid having to sell my wheels because they suck to clean. lol

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Lol awesome!