Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Noob

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Noob

Hey guys, from Washington. Vancouver area! I drive 02 rally blue Wrx bugeye. I have a slight prob, feels like I'm not getting fuel under heavy throttle. It jumps a little/ jerks. I have 255 walbro, 850 injects. Can't seem to figure out what's happening. Thanks, James!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Maybe a boost leak @WRX_NW_SUBIE
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

First of all, welcome to the group! Agreed with the post above, I would examine for a boost leak first that will cause the same symptoms you are describing and is more common. Your local speed shop, possibly your dealer can check for the boost leak or you can even try this on your own with a can of carb cleaner as a backyard method. with car running spray hoses and couplers and listen for idle changes. There are areas you may not be able to get to so if you do not find it still may need to seek a shop's help for this. Let us know if there is anything else we can do and keep us posted on your findings.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Noob

Welcome. They both took the words out of my mouth. Or instead of carb cleaner you could use a little soapy water in a spray bottle. And watch for bubbles

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum. The previous posts about checking for boost leaks are a good place to start.