Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 NHL Playoff Favorites

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

2014 NHL Playoff Favorites

So who's your favorite team in the playoffs currently and how are they doing?

I will start: Obviously I am a huge Pens Fan and it isnt just because of the area I am from, but even back in the 90s when I was young I went to a game with my uncle where I caught puck that came over the glass & I got it signed by several players that night which I will never forget!

So far they seem to be getting there stuff back together with back to back shutouts over the Rangers but the start of the Post season was rough with some bad playing agains columbus. But we lasted it out and seem to be on a good pace now!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Not a huge fan of hockey but I say Pens because it gets my coworker who is a diehard Redwings fan all riled up

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Haha well, that is good because they on a good roll with being up in the series 3 to 1

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Sorry zach I'm a flyers fan lol

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Come on Bryan, how can you be a Philthadelphia Cryers fan? And I was asking of team in the playoff j/k

6. Top Of Page | #6

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Go Habs go!

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Pens are out.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Bummer

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Sucks.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Oh well always next year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast