Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 NHL Playoff Favorites

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Lol there are a bunch of Canadians down by the pool drinking and watching hockey lol

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    Lol there are a bunch of Canadians down by the pool drinking and watching hockey lol
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Yes this is a horrible thing another year without a cup with this team...better be some changes next year (coaching changes that is)...good luck to the teams still in it! Oh did you think Canadians wouldn't be watching hockey that is their past time..

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Oh I know. They do it every year. They put the tv from their room. By the window and turn it way up so they can hear and sit buy the pool and drink while watching it

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zach@TTLM View Post
    Come on Bryan, how can you be a Philthadelphia Cryers fan? And I was asking of team in the playoff j/k
    See just had to talk smack on my flyers not bein in... look who out now lol jk

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

@etownshooter2005 I know I know totally blew my mind that we lost after being ahead in the series 3-1 that is horrible..

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

@zach@ttlm that is a shame to be that far ahead in series to turn around and lose it all

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

^^ I know this and so did the Penguins organization which is why the firings began. 2015 Playoffs here we come..

With that being said what are the thoughts of the teams still in it, anyone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12