Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: question wrx 05 are 06-07

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Question question wrx 05 are 06-07

I will love to have opinion on what to choose about wrx 05 are a wrx 06-07 but i dont know if they have positive and negative points each of one tks for help me....

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

In my personal opinion I prefer the 04 05 body style. I like the blob eye look. yes the 04 05 has the EJ205 whereas the 06 07 has the EJ25. Thats not that important to me as they are like legos. You can swap parts should that be your desire. It all depend on what you like and what plans you may have for any kind of build or personalization. An odd phrase comes to mind when looking at your question. When looking for someones approval one must first look in the mirror.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

This goes really off personal preference. It is what you like not what other like. With that being said if you are talking bone stock nothing done to them they both have their features that I like. Then when you can modify them you can make each one noticable in their own way as well. I personally like the hawk eye look better on the 06-07 but others like the blob eye look. As said above other peoples approval in this matter will not matter as much as your own approval.