Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I.G.O.T.A. Is Now Officially US Trademarked ®

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

I.G.O.T.A. Is Now Officially US Trademarked ®

First we want to take sometime and thank each and every person who has supported I.G.O.T.A. with either a membership, donation, or being a supporting Vendor. Without you all this would have never been possible and for that we are truly thankful to you.

It has been a very long road, and I'm sure many didn't know this, but a few years ago we filed for a US Trademark. After a long road, and lots of money well spent we are now 100% US Trademarked ®. All I.G.O.T.A. sites will now reflect this everywhere. We now own over 150 plus sites and plan on working with some major companies in the future, but most wouldn't work with us unless we were protected from someone stealing the brand and company. As a added bonus we now have our own attorney on retainer who will keep us on the straight path and protect us from people stealing and trying to market our ideas.

Once our certificate comes in over the next few weeks we will be shooting a quick video doing some shout outs and thanking the people who have stood by us over the years and would never let us give up no matter how hard it got.

So as you see we are now in a league of our own and we just wanted to let you all share in the excitement with us.

God Bless you all and thank you.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

This is great! On behalf of IGOTASUBARU I would like to thank you sir for all of YOUR hard work, blood, and sweat that you have poured into this venture. Hats off to you.
    Last edited by ShiftHappensLTi; 05-05-2014 at 11:15 PM.