Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Virginia

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hello from Virginia

Hi everybody, I'm Tyler and I currently drive an 05 Legacy GT in Regal Blue pearl! It is a love/hate relationship between my car and I .

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome.

Very nice.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks!!!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard. Love that deep blue. Care to elaborate as to why it's love/hate? Maybe we could help get rid of the hate lol

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Just a couple fueling issues right now I'm trying to figure out, after driving semi aggressive or fast (65-80) for like 10-15 minutes the afr will jump from 14.47 to 16 or higher and you can smell an strong odor from the engine then I let off the gas and get back on it the issues gone

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Just out of curiosity describe the odor.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hot motor/ exhaust odor/ gasoline

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Really nice Legacy! The wheels must be aftermarket, maybe the color too as I've never seen a Legacy that year with that cool deep blue.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Perhaps you have an exhaust leak from loose flange bolts near the cat. At low load there is no issue but as you raise the load it pushes it open. Letting off allows it to close. A leak close to the afr sensor could cause the afr fluctuation. I'm probably wrong and overthinking or something but it's a quick check.

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'll give it a look, I know I have leaks in my catback system but idk about up front

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast