Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Need suggestions and feedback for an idea IGOTA is considering, please!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Need suggestions and feedback for an idea IGOTA is considering, please!

So Jj and I got to talking about the videos he's been recording. I came up with the idea that since he's getting into the video thing, that maybe we could do something like either an interactive online session of Q&A for the various IGOTA brands or maybe something like a video commentary addressing some commonly asked questions and concerns about our vehicles. Could be model specific, or Subaru in general. I'm looking to see what ideas you ladies and gentlemen, and the rest of you , might find interesting or helpful for us to go into some detail about. If we could do this and get it out there, it could help our community grow and get even more knowledgeable and new folks involved to make us even better!

I'm looking to make a list, and if we can get enough ideas thrown in the pot, maybe even make it like a top 10 questions/facts type thing. Let us know what things you'd be interested in seeing/hearing about! Comment below, and thank you all for helping us make this THE go to place for all things Subaru!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Great idea Rob!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thanks! I think it could be fun and maybe even useful for folks.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I agree great idea.