Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello from Bowmanville Ontario Canada

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hello from Bowmanville Ontario Canada

I'm a Subaru noob. I've had my '10 Leggy Premium 2.5i CVT P-ZEV for a month now. Totally love this car. Looking forward to seeing everyones pics and shared tech info. Just joined the local Subaru club so I'm looking forward to few cruises and maybe take in a track day at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park(formerly MOSPORT) just up the road from me.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard. Glad you joined us. Any plans for the subie?

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Maybe a used set of 17"s off a GT or WRX for next summer. The rear bumper also has the cut out and cover for a dual tip muffler so that will being going on when it needs replacing. I'd love to buy the rims this summer but my wife's still pissed about the new bass guitar amp I bought a couple months back. Lol. Just enjoying the great fuel economy on the highway with CVT and sliding around gravel roads in cottage country with the paddle shifters. I was a dyed in the wool G.M guy but always wanted a Subaru. Can't believe I waited so long but it was worth the wait.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Sounds like fun. I guess I got lucky. My wife is a petrol head almost as much as I am. Those sound like some great ideas. Can't wait to see it come to fruition.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

My wife is a gear head also. I gave her my '96 GMC Sonoma extended cab with a 4.3, exhaust and Centerline Champ 500 rims. Like a girl that can drive and change her own oil and sparkplugs. She just has a tight grip on the purse strings since I bought the Leggy but it was a steal at 12G's.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Nice