Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Connecticut

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hello from Connecticut

I've had six Subarus, currently a 2002 Forester 5MT. Other Subarus are in my driveway at times, two of my sons have Legacys, one a 1995 the other a 2007.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family.

Let's see some pics.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks. Any recommended sites I could use for a picture url? Having trouble with imgur.com

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard! You could always try photobucket. Your family sounds like mine. Mom has a 2010 leggy dad a 2006 brother an 02 and I have a 2004 WRX

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Cool - many Subarus! That's what I was thinking...Photobucket, but couldn't think of the name. I'll work on that this evening from home, thanks.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Hello from Connecticut

Anytime!
    Looking forward to seeing the photos!

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hey everyone! New to the club and Subaru. Got my '10 Leggy a month ago and I totally love it.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by psychodad View Post
    Hey everyone! New to the club and Subaru. Got my '10 Leggy a month ago and I totally love it.
    We love our Leggy. 2013 model here.

Welcome.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sorry to jack your thread Stelcom66. New to the forum and tapa talk. Think I've figured it out. Happy motoring!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast