Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Third gear issue.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Third gear issue.

Ok so I am having an odd issue with third gear in my WRX. I changed the extremely worn out shifter bushings today but it didn't help. The issue is third gear will pop out when under more than 1.3% throttle. Downshifting with negative load it's fine. Stays in gear no problem. As soon as you give it gas for positive load it kicks out. I'm at a loss. Help please.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Only under load?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yea downshifting it stays in no problem but give it load and it pops out

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

When was the last time the fluid was changed?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Dunno. I haven't done it. I planned on changing it over to Amsoil Severe Gear in the near future. Think that will help?

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Yes. Big time. Change it.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Will do

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I'll have to get some in soon lol