Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Reverend Checking In

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Reverend Checking In

Hello everyone! I go by "Reverend", which makes more sense if you know my last name. Anyways, I've owned Subarus for two years now and absolutely love 'em. I've also become fond of the community around them, both locally with the Nebraska Subaru Owners Club (of which I'm quite active with) and on national forums and websites that I've found.

I work at a local dealership in sales mostly because I genuinely love these cars. Outbacks, WRXs, and everything in-between. I also tinker with my two Subarus, a 2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatchback in Ice Silver Metallic and a 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Coupe in Silverthorn Metallic. I run a blog called "All We'll Drive" that covers what I do with local groups and also news for Subaru schtuff.

I got the '12 Impreza first, which is really what got me hooked on everything. It's not fast, but it's fun to drive and a very capable little car that hauls all my gear. I've enjoyed tinkering with it, making it "mine" and packing the miles on with fellow owners on some scenic routes for local events. It doesn't look like the base-model that it was 2 years ago anymore.

2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Hatchback

Last September, I figured that putting more funds into making my '12 Impreza better would just result in replacing brand-new parts with brand-new parts. Financially, it just didn't make any sense. However, I enjoyed working on it, but there's not a lot of maintenance a new car needs, so I started looking for something older that needed a second chance. That came in a '00 2.5 RS Coupe, one of my favorite designs... ever. A lot has happened since then. After New Suspension, JDM STI Version 2 seats, Primitive Skidplates, a Gorilla Top-Mount Cold Air Intake, and a bunch of other housekeeping items, the car has finally gotten to the point where I can have fun with it. There's still more in store for Take-Two of it's life, so it's an enjoyable on-going project car.

2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Coupe

So, those are my cars. That's what I do. Happy to be part of what looks like another great Subaru Community!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome.

Great into!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard! Awesome rides!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Sweet rides!

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome amigo.
    Every thug needs a lady.