Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newb fromthe Washington D.C. area

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Newb fromthe Washington D.C. area

Just purchase a 2013 Legacy 2.5i from Southern Florida. If everything goes to plan. I should have it by Friday. This one will be for my wife. She is very happy but upset at the same time because she said because I'm not the owner, oh well...

I'm new to the H motor and this is the first Subi I ever bought but almost bought a 2004 black w/gold BBS STI back in 2004 but I changed my mind for other reason. I have allot to learn. Very surprise it takes 0w20 syn oil.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Your love the 2013 Legacy. Great car.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard mate! She will love the legacy!

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I already sent all the signed documents. I'm getting delayed due to bad weather. The last thing to do is head to my bank tomorrow and transfer the money over to the dealership. I'm cutting it very close to get everything done so the car can get loaded up on the car transporter in time before it start to leave.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Hope everything works out!

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks.
    The car missed the transporter due to yesterday snow day that pushed everything back with the money transfer and final papers. The good news is it will be on the next transporter and everything is now done on my part.

Time to stock up on oil filters, motor oil and trans oil. Do this cars have trans filters?

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by amusa View Post
    Thanks.
    The car missed the transporter due to yesterday snow day that pushed everything back with the money transfer and final papers. The good news is it will be on the next transporter and everything is now done on my part.

Time to stock up on oil filters, motor oil and trans oil. Do this cars have trans filters?
    No trans filter.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Congratulations on your purchase and enjoy

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks. Just did some research on the bulb size H7 low beam and I already have a set of 55w slim HID kit, that I had to replace for my Euro due to CAN-BUS error. Once it comes off the transporter. The HID kit is going on right after. I notice It's the 2.5i Premium not the basic.

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Wednesday: Vehicle arrive to my house.
    Thursday: State Inspection after work (took them 20minutes).
    Saturday (yesterday): Did the following: 55w HID, LED front city light, LED rear tag light. Fresh Oil change w/ subi filter & subi oil and Brake fluid change. My friend is tinting the windows this Saturday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast