Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New from michigan

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New from michigan

I'm patrick from MI, driving a 02/06 wrx hybrid. I'll post pictures when I get some time.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard dude. Get some pics posted.
    Every thug needs a lady.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard mate! Can't wait to see the Frankenwrex.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I have new rims which I don't have pictures of but they are nothing fancy just multispoke outback 5x100s.

Picture from previous owner, if it looks like the bumper doesn't seem as tight of a fit, it's because its not. lol

Still missing some side skirts if anyone in the Michigan area wants to get rid of a pair I'll be happy to take them off their hands hah

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Looks good. What are you plans for its future other than skirts?

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well over the course of this winter I ended up in a ditch and I'm kind of determined to straighten up the front end and make it appear as if it's SUPPOSED to be there. I was thinking either JDM 2002 front end or USDM blobeye. I might have to just break down and stick with 06 because I like the aggressiveness of the front end and I've already spent 300 on my current headlights.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I like the Hawkeye. Not as much as the blobeye but I'd stick with the MY appropriate. But it all comes down to personal preference. If you already have cash into one thing you have to think about it lol

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Looking good!