Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Whats up 1st 2nd and 3rd gen guys and gals!

1. Top Of Page | #81

User Info Menu

Duh lol

2. Top Of Page | #82
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

here is my 96 GT

here is my 95 L wagon

3. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

2 Subies in the family.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #84
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

yes! got the wagon first, love it. FWD tho, it will be my toy. found the GT for $2000 off a guy that worked for a customer, only thing wrong with it was the AC system didnt work. replaced the schraeder valves and filled it, all good. unfortunately, idont get to drive the GT much,since my middle daughter turned 16 recently. her twin will be driving the wagon soon as well, unless he figures out how to get his own project truck. hes shooting for an early 60s chevy or dodge truck to rebuild. he hasnt decided whether he will drive the wagon or my 01 dodge truck if he hasnt gotten his own by september tho.

next month the wagon will get lowered and hopefully a bit of paint on it. and a GT spoiler on the back. and a double din stereo replacement with new amp and speakers. the GT is getting a new alarm with remote start this month. for free!

5. Top Of Page | #85

User Info Menu

I love the 96 LGT's. I still wish mine was still in my possession.. Oh well.

6. Top Of Page | #86
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

hehe at least you still get to work on it and drive it!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789