Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: User CP

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Question User CP

Is there a shortcut to the User Control Panel like other forums have? If I dont have a PM I cant go to my User CP without having to click on the link in my favorites folder.

It would be nice if there was a centralized button like on ******, i-Club, LegacyGT and others.

Or am I missing it?!?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Look up on nav bar for forum actions. Click and you will see edit profile.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Click "forums" and then click on "quick links" and then "subscribed threads"

to see your new PM's look to the top right portion of your screen where it says "notifications"

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    as we all answer at the same time...
    Good I'm glad. Good test for my team. Great work.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Twiz, you took an entire minute longer to reply... Idk what you're talking about ya slow poke

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

So basically what youre saying is there ISNT a quick way to get to user cp withouth having to click, click, click.

I have my user cp set as start page for me so i can see what threads have been responded to since my last visit, if i have any new PMs and to see what threads have been added to the sub-forums i subscribe to. Seems like I cant do that here, correct? I have to go three different places to look for those things.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

lol hush Kenny, Family Guy is on..
    You just reminded me that I can watch a butt load of that on netflix. I will no longer be bored!! YUSS

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sweet! thanks!

Sorry if Im being a pain, its been a long deployment and its coming to a close tomorrow morning!
    Last edited by JAC Wagon; 12-16-2011 at 01:14 AM.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    So basically what youre saying is there ISNT a quick way to get to user cp withouth having to click, click, click.

I have my user cp set as start page for me so i can see what threads have been responded to since my last visit, if i have any new PMs and to see what threads have been added to the sub-forums i subscribe to. Seems like I cant do that here, correct? I have to go three different places to look for those things.
    Well, the site is pretty easily navigated, but the rundown on these few things are simple...PMs are in the top right corner of any page you're browsing, and by clicking new posts, you will see which posts have been updated. The ones you have "subscribed" to or "responded" to will all have a little arrow on it, just showing you that you have posted in that certain thread.

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

long deployments FTL awesome you are gonna be home soon!
    Thank God! We have been away from home 180+ days this year. Thankfully though, we get home tomorrow which is before Christmas. I love my job though, just not being gone all the time. Its only for another year and then I get to pick something new and I guarentee I will be home a lot more

Quote Originally Posted by skahttay View Post
    Well, the site is pretty easily navigated, but the rundown on these few things are simple...PMs are in the top right corner of any page you're browsing, and by clicking new posts, you will see which posts have been updated. The ones you have "subscribed" to or "responded" to will all have a little arrow on it, just showing you that you have posted in that certain thread.
    Thanks bro! Just took me a little while to figure it all out. Im assuming your name is scotty? haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast