Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi from Western Pennsylvania !

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Cool Hi from Western Pennsylvania !

I bought my first Subie Baja 2006 Sport in 2008. Silver automatic. I had installed a Magnaflow catback exhaust, change the color of the lower dash to red. I am in the process of changing the color of the indicator switches and gauges. I also painted a vertical racing stripe on the rear quarter panel.

Having quickly fallen in love with the unique combination of handling and utility of this vehicle and ready to start on performance modifications, I was considering adding a supercharger to beef up the NA. Then, I happened to come across a Black Obsidian Pearl 2006 Turbo automatic with only 38,000 miles on it. It had been turned in at the end of a lease and
    then resold to a second owner. I am the third.Clean Car Fax and very good condition. Black leather trim heated seats... My buddy and I drove about 5 hours to the dealer to pick it up after I made the deal over the Internet and reviewed pics over Email. I couldn't let go of my Baja Sport, so now I am the very proud owner of both super cars! I'll post some pics when the weather clears up. I'm looking forward to hearing some wise advice as I am an enthusiastic, but not experienced DIY-selfer! I love the tutorials as they provide enough confidence allowing me to accept the challenge. I would NEVER have tried to take down the instrument cluster without studying the applicable threads...keep them coming...please. I look forward to contributing a thread or two of my own.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome to the team!

Can't wait to see pics.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.