Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Western's WRB 2013 WRX STi

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Western's WRB 2013 WRX STi

Greetings!
    This is Sammie, my first Subie. She's a 2013 WRX STi in World Rally Blue. I got her in Candler, AZ in October and drove her back to Atlanta. Since then, I've gone on quite a few more road trips with her, and she now has about 5800 Miles on her clock.

First, here are my MANY pictures.

The only Mods thus Far:
    -SPT Exhaust
    -Tint

Planned Mods:
    -Fog Lights
    -Boost Gauge
    -Center Console Extension
    -Front Lip
    -Subtle Exterior Touches

Inspiration:
    -Tardis,aka Kelly's 2011 STi

I'll add more pictures and Mod plans as I take them and come up with them

Thanks for checking her out!

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I've been racking up a lot of miles on her lately(she's now at 6600K Miles), so I'm driving my dad's 05 Outback around, and here's a picture of it:

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Love them.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks!
    So, I'm trying to decide on my next mod:
    Boost gauge, OR

Fog lights ?

I want fog lights because of the massive amount of morning mountain driving I'll be doing this coming semester, but I would also at some point like to get a boost gauge. Which should be next?

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

How much are the fog lights?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The fogs are $405 with installation, and the boost gauge is $395 with installation. It's definitely not as much of a difference in price as I thought it was going to be.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Fogs!

Love the looks of them, but I saw igotasti.com said boost gauge, lol.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Darn you! Lol.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Now what?

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I was hoping for two of the same answer to make my decision easy. Lol. I want both..just trying to decide which one to do right now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast