Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Western's WRB 2013 WRX STi

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

That is a hard decision.

What boost gauge where you going to get?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The Subaru one

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Gotcha ya.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Is there a better one for the money? Or is that pretty decent quality? I'm assuming its pretty good quality since it's Subaru.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Their not bad, but a little over priced.

Have you checked with our Vendors?

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

No I haven't. I'lll make sure and do that here in a little bit. I kind of figured they were.

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

There is a place in the the Vendors market that you can request a price quote on both sites. IGOTASTi.COM has lots more vendors as it has been around for a while now.

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Why so much for fogs and a gauge? You can get a pod with a gauge for like $35 and HID fogs for $20

9. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Why? Because Dealership, that's why. Lol. I hadn't bought them because like most car companies, stuff at the dealer is marked waaaaaaaaaaay up. I'm still new at this whole Subaru word. I've already learned a good bit, but as always there's still a lot to learn. Do you some specific places I could get them at those prices at?

10. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yeah man, go to ebay. I have bought all my HID kits/fogs from there. Type in your make model year yellow fog lights. And you should find a good . priced items there. Same with a gauge man!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast