Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Exhaust

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Exhaust

What kinda if exhaust would you guys recommend ?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

How loud do you want it, and how much you have to spend?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I want it pretty loud and I'm not sure yet just depends

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Invida N1 Race exhaust is sick sounding and priced just right.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What kind of town are you in? Large city, small city, small town, rural area? If you're in a smaller city or rural area, you might want a slightly less loud exhaust. I learned that from getting a "improper exhaust" ticket in the 2 hours I had the silencer out of my exhaust on my Prelude.... Going through Dilliard, GA. You might check clips on YouTube to get an idea of what kind of sound you want as well.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm just in fair sized city, there are quite a few vehicles with very loud exhausts

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Okay... That's good. Lol. If you go through small towns with a loud exhaust, just be careful lol.