Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Subie from WA! Hello!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Currently I do not have a subaru at all I am searching for a 1990-1994 Legacy. That is my favorite. I have had a 90 Sedan a 91 wagon and a 94 SVX

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Oh no, hope you find one soon!

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Me too

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Still trying to find material to do my own DIY mud flaps. Only place I can find red plastic is the ikea cutting boards and I don't have an ikea near me.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

You can order them online from the ikea website as well. You may be able to find rubber/ vinyl material at a fabric store that could work as well. You would just have to make a template for the desired shape for them

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Those chopping boards you cant order online. Lame. you can buy the generic universal Rally Armor flaps for $25 shipped so thats not a bad deal at all...

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I got some parts yesterday!! Whooo hooo! Maybe I'll just post new parts/build in here since Idk where else to do a build thread!!

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Start a journal.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12