Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Subie from WA! Hello!

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New Subie from WA! Hello!

New to Subaru just got a 04 Legacy love it great family car

trying to meet other ppl with subarus, cheers!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome to the team!

We have a 2013 Legacy and love it!!!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thank you! Yeah they are pretty! Thinking about doing a DIY mudflap project today...

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

What flaps you putting on?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for the quick responses! Well I was planning on doing some my own, I saw the ikea mudflaps which consists of kitchen cutting boards and cut them and make them look good. Thinking of doing red or black.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Either one would look great, but we think red would get dirty quick and show dirt easier.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yes youre right but theres just something about red flaps on a silver subie that I love

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

We agree 100%!

I think you got your answer.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

glad to see another legacy join the ranks

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thank you, ShiftHappensLTi! Do you have a Legacy as well? What year and any mods?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast