Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 11' WRX boost leak

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

11' WRX boost leak

I have an 11' wrx, started hearing a noise and found the intercooler outlet tube blown apart. The rubber around the ends was in pieces. Is this a common problem?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

What mods do you have?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Axel back exhaust, e3 plugs, replacement k&n air filter. I never had it tuned, waiting to get cobb plug in tuner.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

How many miles are on it?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

42k 2nd owner,

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Well with that kind on miles it could just have wore out. My friends did on his STi.