Im looking to do a turbo swap on my 07 wrx wagon. Ive heard a lot of different things about supporting mods to do this on the 07's. Is it true that the 2007 wrx injectors are capable of supporting a vf39 turbo from an sti without issues? I want to go slightly larger than that, a 16G td05 hopefully. The mods list so far I have is the turbo, a large top mount intercooler, full turbo back exhaust, intake, fuel pump and a tune. Would this be a reliable daily driver setup?, being that it is well maintained and driving soft on the gearbox? Some mods I heard were not necessary but probably a good idea were to swap the gears out of my wrx trans with those of the legacy? I hear the legacy gears were just a little stronger, is this true? I have a lot of plans for my wrx, as its a project car I am using to build in class. (lot of engine machining classes). Before I do the turbo swap, I wanted to make sure the power would be useful through a corner so I got coil over suspension already, and the next thing is to upgrade swaybars and steering components, including wheels and tires, tie rods, bushings. Any input is welcomed