Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: clutch install time

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

clutch install time

I got a new clutch on the way from rally sport direct and was trying to guage the install time. I have access to a lift and all the tools I need to do the install just trying to get the timing right so I won't be holding up the lift for to long. Anyone got anything for me to know ? Will really appreciate the info.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Has no one done an clutch install to know what I would need fluid wise and time wise. I might be alittle critical but I figured I would get alittle help from my friends here at I gota.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Do you have access to a rack?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sure do

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Well I can get mine out on my STi in under two hours, and that is taking my time.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Do you pull the motor or the trans ? Is there fluid that I should be aware of that needs to be replaced ? I saw a video where the took the calibers off and along with hubs. I figured I could just pull the axles and hang them to get the trans down and out of the way.