Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello subies

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

2001, thanks Kenny is there any particular year?

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Here's a site for you to Check out: http://www.ncfab.net/Product/1?gclid...FYpQOgodiX4AVg

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks. I am thinking I will try those with the forester springs and larger tires.

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thought I would post a pic. Just so it is here to use that lift company above. They want $275 for a 2" lift kit. Then I figure I will do an additional body lift if want to go higher. I think that coupled with bigger tires should get me touching the clouds. Lol.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

$275 is not bad at all for someone to do a 2" lift. It's a lot cheaper than the King Springs that I mentioned.

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure that's the price just for the spacer kit and hardware to use with the stock springs... If I'm not mistaken. Right?

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yeap, sorry was I not clear.

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Yea... I was just thinking about price wise. You still have to buy all the other stuff yet..

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Personally, I wouldn't do a 2" body lift on a Subaru. Maybe an 1" at the most. You're only gaining ground clearance. Springs and maybe struts are the better route, as you'll actually gain suspension travel and stiffness.

10. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I must have really confused you boys. The 2" kit, for $275, is for strut spacers, then if decide I want to go higher I will add body spacers.
    And correct me if I am wrong, but if I do strut spacers I just move the strut down maintaining the oem travel? Correct? If I put a longer spring in that in effect widens the distance in between the top and bottom of the strut maxing my travel?correct?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast