Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Your Opinions Welcome

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Your Opinions Welcome

I am thinking about getting the roof of my WRX wrapped in matte black. I have the choice of doing Carbon Fiber but the cost is alittle more. Also on the back of the non premium wrx, between the exhaust I was thinking about getting that done in matte black also. What are your thoughts on this.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Carbon Fiber all the way.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The carbon fiber is going to be double the price of the matte black tho. Would be unique tho.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I love Carbon Fiber anything! I'm addicted to it!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Lol. It would look good either way.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Yes it would.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

I dont know if i would do between the exhausts with wrap...not sure thought, would have to see it in person though. The roof I think would look good either way both would give the car a contrast difference.