Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Fayettenam

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Haha I know, just not in my nature to post much I guess.

I really like the community here and over on igotasti, has to be the best group of people on any forum I've ever been on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Welcome, unsure if idiot!?
    Haters gon' hate

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You can be sure I'm an idiot. You all will find out soon enough.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jst0915 View Post
    Haha I know, just not in my nature to post much I guess.

I really like the community here and over on igotasti, has to be the best group of people on any forum I've ever been on.

Thanks pal. I strive daily for only the best.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jst0915 View Post
    You can be sure I'm an idiot. You all will find out soon enough.
    However bad you may be, you can take comfort in knowing that probably all of us have seen worse!

ps - at least you're not driving a honda with a tacky body kit! You made one bright move by buying a Subaru

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

*waves* digging on those tints of yours. I went with 35% (legal limit in chicago) all around to avoid a $250 ticket.

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggogoplata View Post
    *waves* digging on those tints of yours. I went with 35% (legal limit in chicago) all around to avoid a $250 ticket.
    you can always do like i did, and get a prescription for dark tints! dermatologists can prescribe it if "you're sensitive" to sunlight "burn easy" etc....i don't have any of those issues, but i've seen two doctors that both have filled them out for me....1-3yr prescriptions! Wooo

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skahttay View Post
    you can always do like i did, and get a prescription for dark tints! dermatologists can prescribe it if "you're sensitive" to sunlight "burn easy" etc....i don't have any of those issues, but i've seen two doctors that both have filled them out for me....1-3yr prescriptions! Wooo
    oooooo snap!

my dads side of the family does have the lineage of skin cancer...

9. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yeah NC is the same way with 35% being legal. The Subie dealership around here passed me on the inspection, even though the rear is 5%. The only thing I don't like about the tint is trying to go in reverse at all, since I more or less have to roll down my window and stick my head out to see anything.

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Which dealer did you go to? Johnson in Cary? Cuz I just got completely screwed by every shop in my area for my Camaro's tint being 20%

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast