Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SPT Gauge install and questions

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Question SPT Gauge install and questions

Ok, so I bought a spt boost gauge and hooked it up to install it and its not at 0 psi at start up. Is there a way to reset this. And I was also contemplating just velcroing it to my steering column instead of drilling into my gauge hood. Any ideas will be welcome.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Why not buy a cluster mount?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

I agree, I would look into a cluster or column mount for the cost it would be a clean and effective setup. Far as not being a zero, where is it reading and this is with the car not running yet?

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Car is running and when I run a cobb stage 1 tune should only be at 13 psi and when I get on it where its location it makes it look like I'm pushing 28 psi. Guess the person I bought the guage from is shady. Oh well I have an ap so really no need.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Oh yea, that is definitly a faulty gauge. I would say that the gauge will need changed, I do not of any way to reset it.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ok, just thought I would ask. Thanks for the info guys. Does anyone know where I can get the gauge cluster hood that has the two spots for gauges ?