Likes Likes:  0

Thread: GFB respons BOV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

GFB respons BOV

so when people say blow off valves. people think ricers junk pointless. Most of them are junk.
    I personally love the sound of a bov. but there are always drawback of certain bov's

Ive already owned a turbo xs rfl (junk) hks ssqv (very good) both were full vta which on subarus does not run that well.

After extensive research. i decided that my next bov was going to either be a COBB which was 50/50 , HKS SSQV4 which is either vta or 50/50 and then there was the GFB respons. which stood out from the rest.

Now what Caught my eye about the GFB was that with the pop of the hood and a twist of my hand i could make the bov go from full recirc all the way to vta and any where inbetween. And it took only 30 seconds to do so. Also the bov is adjustable and does not need washers like other bovs to keep them closed.

Instal takes 10 mins and if you own a subaru you can instal this by yourself. if not im sorry for you because its 2 bolts and thats sad lol.

Ive had the GFB on my car for a month now and i have zero complaints. It sounds good, does not leak and is the best bang for your buck.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOV

Niko

I have pics ill upload and hopefully a short vid

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I heard about the GFB if I ever decided to get one that was my choice.
    Can't wait to see some pics and I am glad your enjoying it.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Only picture i have at the moment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1367579901263.jpg  

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Looks nice. I want to see more!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Looks great!

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

We have sold and installed several of these and recommend these as well. Very nice looking Bypass Valve (blowoff Valve) no leak or failure issues in so far, and great user friendly design for adjustment of it's action.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

How much of a sound difference is it from stock? Louder? More pronounced?

How much did you pay for it?

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

From our experience the sound differs by how it is set by adjustment, but is louder than OEM. O.P., please confirm this statement with your experience.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I would set to 100% recirc like stock. If its louder and more pronounced Im tempted to buy one as well, then I can adjust later on with different mods if need be.

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I HAVE A 2006 BAJA TURBO.
    DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHICH MODELS WOULD FIT? I AM WAITING FOR GFB TECH SUPP TO RESPOND AS WELL.
    THXS FOR THE INFO!