Fellow suba-holics...I'm asking if you guys can put the word out for me...in whatever way you can. I'm desparately looking for another '78 car for parts...most notably wires...since the wires i've replaced are out of a '78 Brat, and they're different enought to bug the life out of me...I don't want to modify what's on the car to make the brat wires fit IF I can avoid it. If not, that's cool... Plus I'm looking to snag all the extra parts I can; trim, hood, trunk, interior plastic, anything...I know that this is REALLY a stretch, but if anyone thinks for a second they know where one may be hiding in the bushes, woods, ditch, next to Jimmy Hoffa, whatever...I'll be interested in any leads. Whole car, bundle of parts, rusty as all-hell, whatever. I can make it work. I'd yank the ones out of my 76 GF but they, again, are totally different than the setup on a 1978 GF. If I remember correctly, a harness from a 77-79 will work. On a lighter note, the 1600CC engine for the car is totally rebuilt and ready to drop in. Newly polished, new rods, bearings, gaskets, seals, and paint. Pictures to come when she's running. Thanks in advance and any leads are greatly appreciated!