Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2007 WRX Flywheel

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

2007 WRX Flywheel

Ok so cash is hittin low but i need a flywheel i believe very strongly that the A$$ Clown did not resurface my flywheel at all so its not matching up to my clutch and so im looking for cheap used or new clutch (used clutch: please be resurfaceable)

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Make him pay for it then.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i would but *** clown got fired and the place is closed down cause they aint making no money so i got the shaft seriously

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Omegared99 View Post
    i would but *** clown got fired and the place is closed down cause they aint making no money so i got the shaft seriously
    Ouch. That sucks.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

yeah well here is my plan i got a 4 day weekend and this probably wont get done even with all that time lol but i would like to pull the trans resurface the flywheel and reinstall and at the same time install my VF 39 well lets just say it briefs well lol

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Omegared99 View Post
    yeah well here is my plan i got a 4 day weekend and this probably wont get done even with all that time lol but i would like to pull the trans resurface the flywheel and reinstall and at the same time install my VF 39 well lets just say it briefs well lol
    You can do it.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

OH **** I JUST GOT MOTIVATION
    HAHHAHA but the dude that i know says he will gladly help says that the 4 day isn't good for him (family visits i completely understand but a regular 2 day is do able) SO well i guess i need to relax from BIG ARMY snd take FAM time go camping and fishing then get it in hard as **** NO HOMO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Just sent you a pm sir .... Maybe I can help!

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I can help too.

it came off my 06 with 60k miles. It came out running good but didn't work too well with my stage 2 clutch
    Last edited by taco15; 03-11-2013 at 05:10 PM. Reason: i'm retarded

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by taco15 View Post
    I can help too.

it came off my 06 with 60k miles. It came out running good but didn't work too well with my stage 2 clutch
    Got any pics hows the surface

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast