Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: blue burnt tip muffler $50

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

blue burnt tip muffler $50

I'm selling a blue burnt tip muffler for a wrx or sti. I think the hole is 3cm and its loud. Never been used before. I bought it and decided to buy an exhaust instead. I have pictures on facebook just search David Ashley Ponzio and friend me of message me here and I can take a few pics of it. Asking only $50 and its brand new so spread the work and let me know. Thank you guys.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SUBIE DAVE View Post
    I'm selling a blue burnt tip muffler for a wrx or sti. I think the hole is 3cm and its loud. Never been used before. I bought it and decided to buy an exhaust instead. I have pictures on facebook just search David Ashley Ponzio and friend me of message me here and I can take a few pics of it. Asking only $50 and its brand new so spread the work and let me know. Thank you guys.
    Got pics?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yeah I take some and post it today for u.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I just took pics from my cell how I post them here there also on my facebook