Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Running Lean at WOT

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Running Lean at WOT

Data logged my car yesterday after a installed a Walbro 255 pump to see how everything is running and found at WOT I'm running a 11.0 air fuel ratio. I need some help?? What range should my air fuel ratio be??

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

We will get Holy on this.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yeah, Holy to the rescue.

Edit: list what's done to the car so we know what you're working with please.
    Every thug needs a lady.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Why do you think 11.0 is lean?? Were you tuned at something different before? Or are you running a factory tune?

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

07 Wrx . Catless turbo back exhaust, K&N short ram intake, MBC, access port Stage 2, Walbro 255 pump. I want to know if 11.0 is too lean or if its safe to run that much of an air fuel ratio.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

14.6:1 is what is considered perfect Air/Fuel Ratio, however most turbo cars are factory tuned around 12:1 due to the need of more fuel per air needed. You should be fine at the 11.0:1

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

However, that k&n filter is no bueno sir. The oil on it will kill your maf sensor. Save yourself the trouble & get a new, non oily filter. Seriously.
    Every thug needs a lady.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Never installed the K&N filter installed a different when I put the intake in