Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi From Down Under

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hi From Down Under

Hi

I'm Jovi From Sydney Australian owner off a Legacy B4 Twin turbo 2000 model in Blue 27xxxkms Front mount Tein Coilovers Sti 18" rims and complete exhaust zero sports TT controller. The Daily is a 2001 Silver Legacy B4 Twin turbo lowered and thats it just clicked over 100xxxkms...Both are 5 speed manual
    Last edited by Jovi; 01-26-2013 at 08:46 PM.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I got to see your Legacy. Got pics?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

thats the weekender

The black one is my mates cars are very similar but a few things different, mine has the Blitzen spoiler his doesnt he has Brembos i have 4 pots subaru coilovers are different brands too...

thats the daily
    Last edited by Jovi; 01-26-2013 at 08:53 PM.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Beast!!!!!!! Love it!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks Man, Its still not finished future plans are *High flow Both turbos (maybe do a hybrid slightly bigger) *re-tune and later a 2.5 Block rebuild... see how i go with it.... Its more just for better driving...

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Good deal.

How did you hear about us?

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I like the page on facebook.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jovi View Post
    I like the page on facebook.
    Good deal.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

:Welcome: Sexy cars!

10. Top Of Page | #10

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Re: Hi From Down Under

Beautiful! Welcome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast