Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Engine battery inputs

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Engine battery inputs

Whats everyone runing? likes and dislikes? im looking for something new. i had an optima red top in before im just not happy with it. i have aftermarket head unit and sound along with guages and engine upgrades so looking for something a little better than stock that will last.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I'm no help, lol. I have a small AMS battery for lightness.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

lol. yeah not too much help. im just not as happy with the red top as i thought id be. its already not holding a charge...

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

How old is it?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

about 2yrs. it has sat a little bit bc i dont drive it to work or for hunting so i can keep the interior clean but even when i charge it up it dies in hours.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

That sucks.

I also keep mine on a battery tender all the time to keep it fully charged.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

yeah it does suck. and ill probably have to get one of those to if this is how i plan to keep the driving habbits...

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Never had a battery go bad on a tender. Cheap insurance, lol.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

thanks thats a good tip too.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Post up in the ask Vendor section on the forum for a battery request. See what they say. "Request A Price Quote"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast