Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New girl from Maryland

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New girl from Maryland

Hello. I found this forum through Facebook when I was looking for a page to link to to show my love of my Subie, an Outback 3.6 R 2011, limited, black.

You see, I'm from southern California and have not had much practice driving in snow. I used to have a Mazda 3, and whenever we got even an inch, I struggled to get around without totally white-knuckling it!

So 2 winters ago I bought a used Forester. It was great getting around, but it was bare bones. So I traded them both in and got my Outback.

We still haven't gotten much snow yet, but I can take it up to our watershed where they don't plow the fire roads. I love my Outback. It's the nicest car I've ever owned. Glad to be here.

2. Top Of Page | #2

Ladies First

User Info Menu

New girl from Maryland

Hey there welcome!! Nothing like a great subie for the snow! Don't be shy to post a pic of your ride!

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: New girl from Maryland

Welcome to the team. Got pics?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I am a mountain biker, so I outfit her with a hitch rack and some roof racks as needed!

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Re: New girl from Maryland

Very nice pics. Outbacks are awesome in the snow.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard fellow Subie Girl!,

It's always nice to meet fellow woman who love their Subarus as much as I love mind.
    Trust me you will see some snow. Sometimes the winters aren't bad but we did get some Blizzards in MD.
    I have always been a fan of Outbacks!
    My Sister owns a 2011 Subaru Legacy she loves him.
    Her Legacy rocks in the snow I can't only imagine an Outback with all the extra ground clearance.

Your ride is beautiful I love the color too thank you for sharing the pics!
    Do you have any mod plans?

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard.
    Every thug needs a lady.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yay! Another wagon! Welcome! Make sure you post in the Ladies only forum as well!

(I think I need more exclamation points!!!)

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Nice outback! Welcome

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I always liked the look of the Outback, back from when they had the Crocodile Dundee guy advertising them.. I just dated myself, oops! hehe. The new look is amazing on them. Congrats!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast